• No-Doz With A Red Bull Chaser Please

Posted by on October 2nd, 2005 · Comments (9)

Game 2 of the ALDS between the Yankees and the Angels has a start time of 10 p.m. ET. (It will be on ESPN.)

There’s going to be a lot of tired Yankees fans out there this Thursday.

Comments on No-Doz With A Red Bull Chaser Please

1. Jen
      October 3rd, 2005 | 12:42 am

Damn. Considering how non-YES games go, that means they won’t really start until about 10:30. Guess I should take a nap when I get home on Wednesday.

2. rbj
      October 3rd, 2005 | 8:41 am

10 pm start? Idiots. There’s no way my body will let me stay up for a game that late.

3. Jason O.
      October 3rd, 2005 | 8:54 am

SL, I am taking 24 hours to enjoy the AL East victory after about 4 separate periods of despair over the season. I will think about Anaheim/Los Angeles/LA County/Pasadena whatever their name is tomorrow.

This site has been excellent during the roller-coaster ride.

4. MJ
      October 3rd, 2005 | 8:57 am

Baseball should have its head examined. There’s absolutely no reason for a 10pm start in the playoffs.

5. billyfrombelfast
      October 3rd, 2005 | 9:12 am

Ah, one late night won’t kill us. I understand this, I’d be pissed if I was an LA supporter (or just an interested west coast party) and the games were in the third or fourth innings by the time I got home from work.

6. October 3rd, 2005 | 9:24 am

Maybe, MJ. The only problem with the baseball playoff games is that they all tend to end about four or fou-and-a-half hours after the written start time. Meaning, if you set your alarm clock for 2:00AM, you should be able to catch the 8th and 9th innings. I would love to watch that game on Wednesday night, but I simply can’t go into school and teach on less than four hours’ sleep.

Thank God for TiVo.

October 3rd, 2005 | 9:31 am

============================

Between television, and expanded playoffs, yes there is.

8. October 3rd, 2005 | 1:22 pm

I love being a night person. :-) Too bad I also have a day job.

October 3rd, 2005 | 2:46 pm

*building a cot in my cubicle* :D