• WasWatching.com Guestmap

Posted by on December 13th, 2005 · Comments (12)

Just for fun, and in an attempt to see how wide the WasWatching.com readership spans, I’ve created a Guest Map for WasWatching.com – if you have a minute, please update it with your location.

There’s no registration required and you can use whatever handle you like – there’s no need to use any personal information (if that’s your thing).

To “mark” your location, all you need to do is to “click” on the map where you want it to be noted. And, if you need to go outside what you see on the map, or need to have a closer view to make your correct placement, use the zoom/direction arrows on the left side of the map.

Thanks in advance for your help with this project!

Comments on WasWatching.com Guestmap

1. December 13th, 2005 | 3:53 pm

Wow – 32 markers in less than 2 hours. Thanks all!

2. December 13th, 2005 | 4:12 pm

Good stuff Steve,
      It’s funny – I saw a couple people with 10-15 miles of where I live in PA – the Yankees transcend state lines, I guess.

3. December 13th, 2005 | 4:38 pm

Yankees fans ARE everywhere!

4. JohnnyC
      December 13th, 2005 | 5:03 pm

Milton Bradley to the A’s…just now. Fox Sports site.

5. Jason O.
      December 13th, 2005 | 5:10 pm

Johnnyc, that makes sense that he’s in Oakland’s cavernous stadium. This way when he flips out and starts throwing things at people they’ll have fair warning to get out of their seats.

6. MJ
      December 13th, 2005 | 5:16 pm

Any idea when someone will gently nudge Brian Cashman awake from his little nappy-wappy? It wouldn’t be a bad thing if Cashman decided to find a CF sometime this off-season.

7. JohnnyC
      December 13th, 2005 | 5:17 pm

So do the Yankees pursue Mark Kotsay now? I vote no.

8. Nick from Washington Heights
      December 13th, 2005 | 6:07 pm

I vote no as well. Let’s hope that Beane doesn’t trick us into going for Payton.

I’d say that Michaels is my top choice to fill center next year, followed by Reed.

9. December 13th, 2005 | 10:23 pm

Asia and Europe are now on the map! – “zoom out” to see the markers there, FYI.

Thanks to all for marking your spots – if you haven’t yet, please do!

10. Jen
      December 13th, 2005 | 11:38 pm

I was going to mark my seats at the Stadium, but I thought it would just make me sadder that opening day is still 4 months away.

11. December 14th, 2005 | 10:23 am

I wasn’t that careful when I placed mine – it didn’t occur to me to zoom in so I just clicked roughly on Boston. The result is it has me down Route 1 – in Milton or Randolph or something – instead of in Cambridge where I work, or Brookline where I live (about 1.5 miles from Fenway Park). Oh well.

12. December 14th, 2005 | 11:04 am

Close enough – it’s not like you stuck yourself in Vegas. ;-)