• TradeARod.com

Posted by on June 28th, 2006 · Comments (9)

I just saw this site.

Amazingly, there was no www.tradeTonyWomack.com site last year.

Go figure.

Comments on TradeARod.com

1. rbj
      June 28th, 2006 | 1:36 pm

I think that would have to be

PS, you might need to fix the hyperlink, stick an http:// in front of it, as it goes to waswatching.com/wwwtradearod.com

2. June 28th, 2006 | 1:40 pm

Link fixed. Thanks.

3. June 28th, 2006 | 1:51 pm

I seem to recall a Tony Womack online petition last year.

It was funny to read…I’ll look for it.

4. MJ
      June 28th, 2006 | 3:13 pm

That site is a worthless piece of shit. People like that infuriate me. I won’t get into all the reasons why that site is ridiculous since it would take all day and my stress level would go through the roof.

I’ll simply say that if everyone wants to be a friggin’ sheep and listen to the high priest of garbage (Mike Lupica) they’re welcome to. I’ll continue to cheer for ARod no matter how many GIDP’s or K’s I see on TV. He’s got a lot more heart than people give him credit for.

5. June 28th, 2006 | 3:21 pm

He says, ducking…..”Bobby Meacham had a big heart too.”

J/K MJ.

6. MJ
      June 28th, 2006 | 4:08 pm

Steve, that was pretty darn funny! Today’s been one of those crazy days at work which is probably why I’ve come across as extra angry on my posts. Thanks for making me crack a smile.

7. JeremyM
      June 28th, 2006 | 6:35 pm

I shouldn’t have clicked the link and given him another hit, but… as far as the Varitek thing, it’s funny- I took from that the guy hitting him with his mask still on and his padding on. The padding would be hard to remove, but a real tough guy takes the mask off. And not to mention A-Rod took the guy down afterwards and would’ve probably won the fight if it was in the schoolyard and not the ballpark.

The guys points were insanely weak. Get over yourself. A-Rod can be a frustrating player at times, but come on.

8. JeremyM
      June 28th, 2006 | 6:43 pm

And he’s really mad that he draws walks in “clutch situations.” You take what the pitcher gives you jackass. It’s one thing if Nick Green is hitting behind him with nobody to pinch-hit, but how often is that the case?

9. brockdc
      June 29th, 2006 | 1:02 pm

God, I’m sick of this crap. I’m going to go out on a limb and just assume that the individuals running this site weren’t Yankees fans when Mike Blowers was manning third.

Maybe we SHOULD trade A-Rod and hopefully get a 3rd or 4th starter for him – plus, then we get to see Cairo play every day for the rest of the year!

Also, every time Yankees fans publicly bitch about A-Rod, Michael Kay of all people looks all the more prophetic when he says that we’re a bunch of spoiled babies.