• Scream If This Hurts, Chica.

Posted by on November 16th, 2006 · Comments (8)

From contactmusic.com -

BLADE: TRINITY actress JESSICA BIEL is reportedly dating baseball star DEREK JETER after the pair were spotted in a Los Angeles club. The 24-year-old beauty spent the evening with Jeter at Hyde, a favourite haunt of LINDSAY LOHAN and PARIS HILTON, and they were seen leaving together, according to the New York Post. Halfway through the night, Biel visited the restroom and a gaggle of girls approached the New York Yankees shortstop, but he immediately dismissed them, suggesting he only has eyes for Biel. Jeter is no stranger to famous females – he has previously been romantically linked to MARIAH CAREY, SCARLETT JOHANSSON and MTV presenter VANESSA MINNILLO.

Regardless of the BBWAA vote, Jeter is the league MVP – Most Valuable Playa.

Whistler’s Daughter. Damn.

Comments on Scream If This Hurts, Chica.

1. mehmattski
      November 16th, 2006 | 10:31 am

Hmm… Jessica Beil or Scarlet Johansson? That’s a tough one, I’d have to give the edge to Beil. Also, now he’s dipping into my generation (early 20-somethings). Not fair. Of course, if you ask A-Rod, I’m only jealous because Jeter is good looking and biracial, or something like that.

2. rbj
      November 16th, 2006 | 10:41 am

Just not fair. $189 mil contract, 4 WS rings, plays SS for the NY Yankees and he’s had all those women. I’ll take jus one from that list.

3. jonm
      November 16th, 2006 | 10:43 am

Well, I suppose that famous women are the most effective beards.

4. Jason O.
      November 16th, 2006 | 10:55 am

Now murderer’s row has 2 definitions:

1) The 1927 Yankees lineup, or

2) The list of women that Jeter has dated.

5. baileywalk
      November 16th, 2006 | 11:18 am

So what are you saying, jonm, that Jeter is gay?

6. November 16th, 2006 | 11:24 am

beards schmeards… whether it’s mlb players or baseball fans, everyone wants to be djeter…try not to let the jealousy get you too much…lol

man, jeter must’ve been a saint in his last life…

7. MJ
      November 16th, 2006 | 12:31 pm

Well, I suppose that famous women are the most effective beards.
      —————————————-

Jonm, stick to your SERIOUS baseball scholarship. I’d rather listen you to tell me why I’m an idiot for calling Westbrook league average than having to read this sort of garbage.

8. November 16th, 2006 | 3:13 pm