• Jeter Speaks For 5 Minutes & 13 Seconds And Says Nothing

Posted by on March 22nd, 2007 · Comments (6)

Click here to see the video.

Comments on Jeter Speaks For 5 Minutes & 13 Seconds And Says Nothing

1. MJ
      March 22nd, 2007 | 4:37 pm

I have grown tired of Jeter. He’s a great player and a class act off the field (as far as I can tell). His ability to control the story is truly something that PR and media students (and future athletes and other public figures) should study. But the “my sh*t don’t stink” side of him is a bit old. Blasphemy from a Yankee fan? Probably. But it’s just how I’m feeling these days.

2. themetssuck
      March 22nd, 2007 | 5:04 pm

I’d agree with you MJ, in my opinion he’s almost like a nicer Joe DiMaggio.

3. brockdc
      March 22nd, 2007 | 6:18 pm

Me three. As a ballplayer, I love Jeter. As a man, well, let’s just say he leaves me a bit cold.

4. MJ
      March 22nd, 2007 | 6:25 pm

If it wasn’t clear, I just want to make sure everyone knows that I appreciate everything DJ does for the team and I know that I should be thankful our star player isn’t Barry Bonds or some other jerk. I just don’t get the warm-and-fuzzies for Jeet the way I do for Mo or Jorge or even Damon. It’s hard to love a guy that keeps everyone at arm’s length (even some of his teammates).

5. antone
      March 23rd, 2007 | 7:55 am

Who cares? Just enjoy his play on the field, it’s not like you guys are in a relationship with the guy, jesus. Did you guy’s get your feeling hurt because Jeter didn’t handle a situation the same way you would? Get over it, it’s not like the guy is Schilling, at least he isn’t saying anything instead of talking all the time and making an ass of himself.

6. antone
      March 23rd, 2007 | 8:05 am

I actually just watched the video and I have no idea what you guys are talking about. He seemed pretty likable in that interview to me, maybe you guys are just anti-social, haha