I recently ran a little survey here asking folks for feedback about being on-line during games and having potential entries here for them to use to “comment” during the game. Thanks to all who participated in the survey! Here are the results of it:
How often are you also "on-line" during
the time a Yankees game is being played?
- 0% of the time = 7.4%
- 1% to 25% of the time = 27.9%
- 26% to 50% of the time = 20.6%
- 51% to 99% of the time = 35.3%
- 100% of the time = 8.8%
If you’re on-line during a Yankees game, do you
participate in an "In-Game" thread or discussion with other fans at a
- Yes, most of the time = 11.8%
- Yes, some of the time = 14.7%
- No, hardly ever = 27.9%
- No, never = 45.6%
If WasWatching.com had an entry set up before
each Yankees game, specifically for readers to use during a game to share
comments, discuss the game, etc., would you be likely to visit this entry during
Yankees games, while you were on-line?
- Yes = 39.7%
- No = 23.5%
- Not Sure/It Depends = 36.8%
If you answered "yes" to the previous
question, how often would you visit such an entry at WasWatching.com?
- Once or twice a game = 16.2%
- Several times during a game = 14.7%
- The whole time the game was on = 2.9%
- It depends on the game and/or activity at the site
Based on these results, I’m thinking about kicking this off, on a trail basis, in September when the Yankees hit the West Coast. (I’m still mulling over how I would fashion such an entry for each game.)
In the interim, I thought I would throw this out here, now, to see if anyone has some thoughts around it. All are welcome and appreciated. Please leave them in the comments section below.