• September 2008 Survey Question #4

Posted by on September 26th, 2008 · Comments (7)

Please consider taking the following poll:

{democracy:31}

Thanks in advance. And, please feel free to add comments on your opinion in the comments section below.

Comments on September 2008 Survey Question #4

1. antone
      September 26th, 2008 | 2:19 pm

I’m willing to bet this won’t even be close.

2. MJ
      September 26th, 2008 | 3:33 pm

A no-brainer, really. The Brewers, White Sox, Twins, Cubs, Rays, and Angels don’t even register on my meter. I hate Mets fans (and Omar Minaya) far more than I actually care about the Mets and I rather like the Phillies. Of course I don’t want to see Boston win the WS. I hate everything about that team and, frankly, that part of the country.

3. gs
      September 26th, 2008 | 4:00 pm

Wow, a whole part of the country?

Remember when yankee fans didn’t care about the red sox one way or another? I’d say times have certainly changed.

4. MJ
      September 26th, 2008 | 4:08 pm

Wow, a whole part of the country?
      ————————
      Yes, a whole part of the country. I think of it like France: it’s lovely, there’s lots to see and do, the food can be great, but I don’t care for the people.

5. Corey
      September 26th, 2008 | 4:34 pm

==================
      /agreed

Why woudln’t somebody want to see the Cubbies finally win 1? Hope who ever voted that way could fill me in…Personally that’s who I’m rooting for.

6. Tresh Fan
      September 27th, 2008 | 1:08 am

Well, I’ve always rooted for the AL team in the Series, and I’ll be rooting for them this year again—even if it is the Red Sox.

btw, who did everybody here root for in the ’86 Series? Just curious.

7. September 27th, 2008 | 11:03 am

1986 was the first time that I didn’t watch a World Series since 1974. I just couldn’t bare it – because I wanted both teams to lose and neither one to win.