• Hazel Mae Vs. Kim Jones

Posted by on September 29th, 2008 · Comments (9)

Hazel Mae left the New England Sports Network this year and will become the on-air face of the MLB Network (which is set to launch on January 1, 2009).

I wonder if Kim Jones was up for that MLB job too? For the record, Mae is exactly seven months younger than Jones. So, maybe MLB just wanted a younger person… [wink]

Comments on Hazel Mae Vs. Kim Jones

1. Corey
      September 30th, 2008 | 1:04 am

Hazel is much hotter than Kim Jones

2. OnceIWasAYankeeFan
      September 30th, 2008 | 8:37 am

Finally something Sox and Yankee fans can agree on!

;)

3. September 30th, 2008 | 8:57 am

FWIW, IMHO, Nancy Newman is soooo much better at her job than Kim Jones is at hers. Opinions at looks aside, was Hazel better at her job than Newman is at hers? Maybe Nancy Newman should have gotten the MLB gig?

4. MJ
      September 30th, 2008 | 9:02 am

I had never heard of Hazel Mae. When Corey said that she was much hotter than Kim Jones, I figured I should Google her to find out.

Yes, she is much hotter than Kim Jones. Wow. How was she allowed to interview people on the field in such skimpy tops?

5. Corey
      September 30th, 2008 | 9:07 am

====================

awesome ain’t it :) Any idea who’s going to be picking this network up?

6. MJ
      September 30th, 2008 | 9:18 am

awesome ain’t it
      ———————–
      You won’t hear me arguing about it! ;-)

7. OnceIWasAYankeeFan
      September 30th, 2008 | 9:31 am

I can tell you she wasn’t dressed like that very often. In fact she hid the twins so well I had no idea until I clicked on that link …

8. butchie22
      September 30th, 2008 | 7:08 pm

Hazel and Tina Cervasio had a tinge of homerism that makes Suzyn Waldman seems objective. HM is cute BUT she was a part of the Stalinist NESN that makes SNY AND YES seem like Free Speech Television. Now that she can’t shill for the Bloody Sox anymore maybe I can see her true face.

9. Corey
      September 30th, 2008 | 7:25 pm

who says you have to have the volume up? ;)