• I Remember…

Posted by on March 29th, 2009 · Comments (7)

D’Angelo Jimenez, Sam Militello, Kerry Dineen, Ed Yarnall, Ruben Rivera, Dave Pagan, Mickey Klutts, Ryan Bradley, Larry Murray, Mike Griffin, Dennis Sherrill, Gil Patterson, Drew Henson, Brad Halsey, Domingo Ramos, Ray Fontenot, Hipolito Pena, Ted Wilborn, Andy McGaffigan, Otto Velez, Jerry Nielsen, Juan Bernhardt, Jason Anderson, Hensley Meulens, Ryan Bradley, Terry Whitfield, Mark Hutton, Joe Lefebvre, Mike Griffin, Vic Mata, Larry McCall, Matt Luke, Christian Parker, Dell Alston, Marshall Brant, Bobby Munoz, Mike Humphreys, Kevin Mmahat, Oscar Azocar and Randy Keisler.

How many of these do you remember?

Comments on I Remember…

1. Corey
      March 29th, 2009 | 11:33 am

D’Angelo Jimenez, Ed Yarnall, Ruben Rivera, Drew Henson, Brad Halsey(how could u forget), Randy Keisler

u should add Bronson Sardinha to that list hes a very forgettable name (with an awesome middle name)

2. March 29th, 2009 | 12:02 pm

I remember about half of them. Do you remember Mike Humphreys?

3. antone
      March 29th, 2009 | 12:05 pm

Seeing Hensley Meulens name reminds me of the time I was at a Pawtucket Red Sox/Colombus Clippers game I went to when I was a kid. The Pawsox pitcher drilled one of the Clippers with a pitch and the batter charged the mound. Hensley was in the on-deck circle and ran towards the pitcher and tried to drop kick him. Unfortunately, that’s my most memorable moment for Hensley, since he sucked for the Yanks.

4. Corey
      March 29th, 2009 | 12:35 pm

=========
      LOL

5. Tresh Fan
      March 29th, 2009 | 1:07 pm

Interesting roster. But does anyone remember Tony Solaita, the Somoan Mickey Mantle?

6. March 29th, 2009 | 1:15 pm

Tony? Yeah, I remember him with the Angels in the late ’70′s.

7. Evan3457
      March 29th, 2009 | 9:10 pm

I remember the first Ryan Bradley pretty well; the 2nd Ryan Bradley, not so much.

Or is it the other way around? I could never tell the two of them apart.