• June 2009 Survey Question #3

Posted by on June 16th, 2009 · Comments (9)

Please consider taking the following poll:

{democracy:63}

Thanks in advance. And, please feel free to add comments on your opinion in the comments section below.

Comments on June 2009 Survey Question #3

1. YankCrank
      June 16th, 2009 | 10:32 am

Whoever can afford to get to 20 Yankee games a year, i’d love to be your friend and go with you :)

2. Corey
      June 16th, 2009 | 10:36 am

YankCrank wrote:

/agreed lol

3. MJ
      June 16th, 2009 | 10:47 am

I go to 9 a year and that’s already a touch extravagant. I can’t imagine 20 a year.

4. June 16th, 2009 | 11:06 am

FWIW, I know of a few Bleacher Creature season ticket holders who do 20+ games a season…even still, today.

5. G.I. Joey
      June 16th, 2009 | 11:11 am

Last year I made a pact with a friend of mine to go to as many games as possible since it was the final season of the stadium. I think I ended up a few games shy of 30. Alot of the time we were able to score tickets outside of the stadium for 10-15 bucks so it didn’t burn that big of a hole in my wallet. This year we made another pact to split a full season together and see how many games we can go to during the innagural season. I had to make alot of sacrifices to afford the package (terrace seats at 40/seat), but I’m about to hit my 18th game tonight.

6. clintfsu813
      June 16th, 2009 | 11:34 am

I live in Tallahassee, so I cant make it to YS too much. I will be attending next years series with the LADs though. I make a few games in Tampa every year, and am attending game against the Braves next Wednesday. I do have a room devoted to the Yanks, and just named my new puppy Pugsley Jeter..or PJ for short.

7. bfriley76
      June 16th, 2009 | 1:15 pm

The 20+ games a year should have been higher on the list.

8. Tresh Fan
      June 16th, 2009 | 1:48 pm

The criteria seems to be more than a tad bit materialistic and fandom is a somewhat spiritual thing.

9. Evan3457
      June 17th, 2009 | 12:26 am

I havn’t gone to a lot of games the last few seasons, but I’m going to my 5th game this year tomorrow, with tickets for at least 2 more. I used to go to about 15-20 games a year about 10, 15, 20 years ago.

I watch almost every game. I know a great deal about the history of the team, both recent and long ago. I read and posts in several differents boards and Yankees blogs.

I own no Yankee paraphenalia that I’ve bought.