• WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 8/29/09

Posted by on August 29th, 2009 · Comments (11)

Click here for more information about this entry.

Comments on WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 8/29/09

1. MJ
      August 29th, 2009 | 11:22 am

I know it’s short notice and a bad weather day but do any of the usual suspects — Raf, Corey, Butchie, etc — want my pair of tickets for today’s game? My seats are under the roof so there’s no getting wet and it’s a good view of the infield.

Let me know!

2. August 29th, 2009 | 11:24 am
    3. MJ
      August 29th, 2009 | 11:28 am

Love that picture of Mo. If I could buy it, I’d frame it and put it in my living room as a piece of art.

4. Corey
      August 29th, 2009 | 11:41 am

thanks for the offerr MJ, I’m actually working right now… Had to come in to finish a project

5. MJ
      August 29th, 2009 | 11:45 am

Corey wrote:

Bummer to be working on a Saturday…but good to be working at all.

6. Corey
      August 29th, 2009 | 11:54 am

MJ wrote:

Bummer to be working on a Saturday…but good to be working at all.

honestly it’s not so bad, I like what I do.

August 29th, 2009 | 12:00 pm

@ MJ:
      shit! saw this too late, was thinking of heading down…

8. MJ
      August 29th, 2009 | 12:04 pm

Raf wrote:

@ MJ:
      shit! saw this too late, was thinking of heading down…

Raf – it’s not too late. I’m happy to hook you up for the game.

9. butchie22
      August 29th, 2009 | 1:49 pm

Mate, thanks for the offer, very nice of you. I am busy today so I couldn’t get down even if I wanted to. I hope Raf enjoys the game though, if he goes……..

August 29th, 2009 | 9:00 pm

butchie22 wrote:

I hope Raf enjoys the game though, if he goes……..

Yes, yes he did :)

Nice 1st game at the stadium, and had Thome not rocketed that double down the line (he almost killed Teix), it would’ve been a historical game.

Thanks again MJ.

11. Evan3457
      August 29th, 2009 | 9:38 pm

Raf wrote:

butchie22 wrote:

..had Thome not rocketed that double down the line (he almost killed Teix), it would’ve been a historical game.

Had Thome not rocketed that double down the line, and Mitre later been knocked out by the liner back up the middle, you might have witnessed…

…a sign of the Apocalypse. ;)