• WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 10/3/09

Posted by on October 3rd, 2009 · Comments (9)

Click here for more information about this entry.

Comments on WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 10/3/09

1. Corey
      October 3rd, 2009 | 9:17 am

Not Yankees related, but this link is for Steve since I know he shares my love for this show:

2. October 3rd, 2009 | 10:09 am

@ Corey:
      Sweet

3. October 3rd, 2009 | 10:15 am

BTW, I’m already missing PeteAbe. No knock on the new guys. Just miss Pete, and his ‘tude, that’s all.

4. Corey
      October 3rd, 2009 | 11:16 am

Steve Lombardi wrote:

Just miss Pete, and his ‘tude, that’s all.

Agreed, I’ll still read him when he starts posting for boston.com…I do, however, look forward to Chad Jennings starting. He’s really good if you havn’t read him in the past.

5. Tresh Fan
      October 3rd, 2009 | 11:34 am

JTLYK , Ricciardi is out at Toronto. Is Cashman looking over his shoulder?

6. Corey
      October 3rd, 2009 | 11:43 am

The Blue Jays are quickly turning into 1 of the biggest jokes in baseball.

October 3rd, 2009 | 8:59 pm

I guess the new guy, Jennings, will take a bit of getting used to. He has some big shoes to fill.

WRT Ricciardi, well, it’s about time.

Hell of an atmosphere @ the Metrodome today, Twins tried to give the game away, but they won. Off to a local bar to see if I can see Tiggers-WhiteSox on the tube. Should be fun to be at the game tomorrow too

8. ken
      October 3rd, 2009 | 11:32 pm

Steve Lombardi wrote:

BTW, I’m already missing PeteAbe.

Agreed. Nothing against the new guys but Pete just had a persona and writing style that is perfectly suited to the blog format. He also knew just what to say. I hope the replacements develop their own style rather than trying to be like him.

9. Evan3457
      October 4th, 2009 | 1:12 am

Tresh Fan wrote:

JTLYK , Ricciardi is out at Toronto. Is Cashman looking over his shoulder?

You mean, as in…the Yanks would fire Cashman and replace him with someone who failed with the Jays?

Don’t think so.