• WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 10/25/09 – ALCS Game Six Make-Up Edition

Posted by on October 25th, 2009 · Comments (7)

Click here for more information about this entry.

Comments on WasWatching.com Water Cooler Talk 10/25/09 – ALCS Game Six Make-Up Edition

1. MJ
      October 25th, 2009 | 10:41 am

I’m not checking in again today as my anxiety is reaching a fever pitch. I just hope the entire Yankees Universe is out there sending good karma and vibes to the team and please, please remember that your friend MJ is there and he doesn’t want to be depressed on Monday morning.

Won’t you please keep me in your thoughts while you’re rooting for the Yanks tonight?

Thanks amigos!

2. October 25th, 2009 | 10:45 am

@ MJ:
      Will do – and, good luck!

3. ken
      October 25th, 2009 | 12:12 pm

Folks need to settle down. Up 3-2, two games in our house, 2 solid pitchers who are fully rested. Easy does it.

4. 77yankees
      October 25th, 2009 | 1:32 pm

@ ken:

Ditto

The same tabloids so panicked about a potential Yankees demise will be the same ones trumping their 36 page Yankees-Phillies World Series ad-infested pullout preview before Wednesday.

5. 77yankees
      October 25th, 2009 | 4:43 pm

I took this screengrab from MLB.com at 4:40 pm just in case it gets taken down. Now, don’t panic, Steve.

Here’s the link if it’s still up:

6. JeremyM
      October 25th, 2009 | 4:44 pm

MJ, I think you are rubbing off on me- I am very pessimistic about this game and I don’t know why. I’m not usually Mr. Sunshine, but I am almost dreading the start of this one all the sudden. Then again, I was very optimistic before game 6 in the 2003 Series and game 6 in the 2001 Series, so what do I know?

7. October 25th, 2009 | 7:41 pm

@ 77yankees:
      Reminds me of when the Bosox painted the WS logo on the field BEFORE Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS….talk about whammies!