• Menounos, The Fresher Maker

Posted by on October 30th, 2009 · Comments (7)

Via Bob Raissman with a H/T to BBTF

There were some very angry TV sports reporters, most of whom have covered the Yankees all season long, inside the Stadium Thursday night. Multiple moles said these reporters were rushed through their interviews with Yankee players to accommodate “Access Hollywood” “reporter” Maria Menounos.

“Guess the Yankees wanted to reach a different audience,” one spy said. “They basically shafted the people who had been covering them all year to give her better access.”

Before Menounos interviews Mariano Rivera, one stoolie overheard her ask, “Is he a pitcher?”

Hey, when it comes to ballplayers, those with better asses always get “better access.” Why do you think Dick Young spent so much time working out with a Buns of Steel VHS?

Comments on Menounos, The Fresher Maker

1. Corey
      October 30th, 2009 | 9:32 am

=========
      Did you just say Mo has a nice ass? O_o

2. October 30th, 2009 | 10:12 am

Dude, I’m saying that ballplayers will do anything for some chick with a nice package.

3. Corey
      October 30th, 2009 | 11:40 am

@ Steve Lombardi:
      Lol my bad the wording threw me off, perhaps replacing ‘those’ with ‘reporters’ or ‘media members’ would clarify things?

4. g1ph7
      October 30th, 2009 | 1:30 pm

Steve Lombardi wrote:

I blame them not.

5. October 30th, 2009 | 7:15 pm

Personally it is always very annoying when the TV crews get better access than the print media. I got screwed out of a Klitschko interview for nearly the same reason.

6. 77yankees
      October 30th, 2009 | 8:06 pm

Since Maria’s a Red Sox fan, you’d think she knew who Mo was?

But really, if you had a choice of talking to George King and Bill Madden or talk to Maria Menounos……….???

I thought so.

7. butchie22
      October 31st, 2009 | 2:41 pm

77yankees wrote:

Since Maria’s a Red Sox fan, you’d think she knew who Mo was?
      I thought so.

77 she’s a frontrunning Red Sox fan. You know the bloody one who wouldn’t know Varitek from Johnny Cakes on the Sopranos! She a Chowderhead BUT the chowder in her head is made of skim milk instead of cream!

I don’t care if she is a Red Pox fan or not ,I’d still knock boots with her! I’d rather have her asking me questions rather than Douchenick or Baldhead Raissman that’s for sure……