• What Time Is The Game? Now You Know!

Posted by on January 26th, 2010 · Comments (11)

The Yankees have just released the game times for their schedule this season…for those who were looking for that info.

Comments on What Time Is The Game? Now You Know!

1. clintfsu813
      January 26th, 2010 | 2:28 pm

My game on June 20th is still TBD, dammit

2. #15
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:06 pm

Looks like I’ll get to watch at least 7 out of 27 Sat. games (i.e., they play after the Fox blackout time). Still sucks, but better than usual.

3. MJ
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:12 pm

@ clintfsu813:
      You’re coming up to NYC this summer? Awesome!

4. MJ
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:12 pm

@ #15:
      What part of the country do you live in, #15?

5. clintfsu813
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:26 pm

@ MJ:
      Yea buddy. Finally taking my Mom (The reason I’m a Yanks fan) to a Yankee game in NY. Couldnt get her to YS2, but we’re excited. I’ve been once in ’07 (Arod’s 500th) and am stoked to see the new digs.

6. MJ
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:35 pm

@ clintfsu813:
      Awesome, glad to hear it and props to you for paying proper tribute to your mom for raising you right! ;-)

Don’t pass through the NY area without grabbing beers with the WW crew.

I remember watching that game. Kyle Davies on the mound on a sunny Saturday afternoon in August ’07. Wish I had been there. I had been to three games over the previous 10-day stretch hoping to see him crank #500…

7. clintfsu813
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:42 pm

@ MJ:
      I’ll definitely try and meet up before one of the games. It was hot as crap that day. I sat in RF upper deck. I remember he took a while between #499 and #500. As the days till my game kept getting closer, I was like, no way he waits till Saturday, right? Boo ya shaka! You see my video on my FB page I took of it? :)

8. clintfsu813
      January 26th, 2010 | 3:43 pm
    9. MJ
      January 26th, 2010 | 4:25 pm

@ clintfsu813:
      I love watching videos like that. First, it’s nice to see the old ballpark. It’s only been a year since it closed but it already feels like a lifetime and every time I see it, it seems so quaint and ancient. Amazing what a year like 2009 does…

Second, I love how when he hits it, you lose your $h*t for a second there and the camera goes all bonkers! :-)

10. clintfsu813
      January 26th, 2010 | 4:52 pm

Lol..I get giddy everytime I see it. Cool story is that my father-in-law who was with me, was also present for Mantle’s 500th. (He grew up in Bedstuy) I wonder what the percentage of persons is who were there for both of those? Under 5% I’m guessin.

11. MJ
      January 26th, 2010 | 5:05 pm

@ clintfsu813:
      That is RIDICULOUSLY cool! Your father-in-law is a lucky, lucky SOB!