• Slacking With The Enemy

Posted by on March 24th, 2010 · Comments (12)

Nick Swisher, it’s the new Danny Tartabull.

Comments on Slacking With The Enemy

1. clintfsu813
      March 25th, 2010 | 7:11 am

If Big Floppi can wear a Yankee hat for an ESPN ad..i’m ok with this, lol

2. MJ Recanati
      March 25th, 2010 | 7:54 am

I gotta say, I think this is pretty funny.

The song, of course, is atrocious. Shows that Nick has good taste in not signing it.

3. MJ Recanati
      March 25th, 2010 | 7:54 am

PS – Who’s the guy singing with “Laptop Clay”? Never seen him before.

4. YankCrank
      March 25th, 2010 | 8:24 am

MJ Recanati wrote:

PS – Who’s the guy singing with “Laptop Clay”? Never seen him before.

That’s Adam Scott, one of the fresher faces to the comedy scene. He played Derek in Step Brothers, had a small role in Eastbound and Down (Kenny Powers) and played a male nurse in Knocked Up. He’s pretty freakin’ hilarious.

The commercial was very funny when I first saw it. Swish never disappoints.

March 25th, 2010 | 9:13 am

@ clintfsu813:
      That commercial was much better than this one.

6. clintfsu813
      March 25th, 2010 | 9:42 am

@ Raf:
      I gained respect for Floppi after that. I’d have been pissed if Jeter had put on a Sux cap.

7. MJ Recanati
      March 25th, 2010 | 11:04 am

@ YankCrank:
      I never saw Step Brothers nor watched Eastbound and Down. Now that you mention it, yes, he does look familiar from Knocked Up.

Is he a Red Sox fan or something? If so, he’s a douche.

8. clintfsu813
      March 25th, 2010 | 12:20 pm

@ MJ Recanati:
      Didnt watch Eastbound? Duuuude..you gotta check it out. He’s like Rocker times 10, lol.

9. YankCrank
      March 25th, 2010 | 2:03 pm

@ clintfsu813:

I endorse this 110% Eastbound and Down is the funniest baseball-related show I have ever seen, hands down.

10. MJ Recanati
      March 25th, 2010 | 4:38 pm

@ clintfsu813:
      @ YankCrank:
      I watched a few minutes of one episode (Darryl, the warehouse guy on “The Office”) gets hit in the eye when they’re playing baseball on some car dealership lot. That’s all I remember.

Seemed like a decent show but, for whatever reason, I didn’t stick around to see what else happens.

11. 77yankees
      March 25th, 2010 | 4:57 pm

If Nick had started singing there, it would have been as bad if say, Tom Brady was caught wearing a Yankee hat in New York….

No, wait….

12. BOHAN
      March 25th, 2010 | 10:24 pm

pretty funny commercial. better then the jorge one i didnt like seeing papi in a yankee hat.
      @ MJ Recanati:
      number 1 u absolutely need to watch step brothers one of will ferrel’s funniest movies number u need to watch eastbound and down thats pretty funny too. new season comin soon and first season is one like 6 episodes.