• May 9th vs. The Red Sox

Posted by on May 10th, 2010 · Comments (6)

Hey Mr. Hyde, long time no see. What can I say about this one? Really, they’ve been winning so much, I feel it’s better to say hey we won a series against the Sox than lament over this game. Can’t win ‘em all.

Hopefully, Mitre can keep us in it tonight against the Tigers.

Comments on May 9th vs. The Red Sox

1. YankCrank
      May 10th, 2010 | 10:21 am

That’s exactly what I said. I was unfortunately in Boston watching this game, and as much as it sucked watching AJ implode and hear the “Yankees Suck” chant from 35 drunk d-bags, it’s really ok. We won the series and continue to win games despite our injuries. Would have been nice to sweep, but like you said, you can’t win every game.

Good to see A-Rod homer and goo to see Swish continue to mash. Let’s take this show to Detroit.

2. G.I. Joey
      May 10th, 2010 | 10:37 am

I kind of had a bad feeling that A.J. might do one of his Fenway implosion jobs, so I wasn’t going to get all flipped out about this. Like Corey said, we won the series and we can all be happy about that.

Re: Mitre tonight
      I hope his sinker is working and he can give us six solid. Show us why Girardi has such a hard-on for you.

May 10th, 2010 | 10:58 am

That’s the way I figure it too, at least the series was won. I turned on gameday sometime during the 5-run inning.

4. Tresh Fan
      May 10th, 2010 | 12:54 pm

Here’s the way I look at it: The Yankees have played 6 games at Fenway Park and are 4-2. They have just 3 more games to play at Fenway. October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. That’s 5 months from now. The last weekend of the regular season. By that point the Bosox might just be out of it.

5. May 10th, 2010 | 1:30 pm

Yeah, I have tickets to see the Yankees host the Sox on 9/25. At one point, that seemed like a sexy game. Not so much, anymore, at least now…

May 10th, 2010 | 2:01 pm

IMO, this is much better than the ZOMG YANKZZZ R 0-8 AGAINST T3H SAWXX OH NOES nonsense that I had to put up with last year