• May 2010 Survey Question #1

Posted by on May 17th, 2010 · Comments (8)

Please consider taking the following poll:

{democracy:100}

Thanks in advance. And, please feel free to add comments on your opinion in the comments section.

Comments on May 2010 Survey Question #1

1. MJ Recanati
      May 17th, 2010 | 4:39 pm

I’m going tonight which makes me “very” excited but, on the overall, the hype surrounding an NYY-BOS series (and the fatalistic analysis from ESPN immediately thereafter) does take a little bit of fun out of it. I think I’d be more excited if NYY-BOS wasn’t constantly covered by the press as the recreation of the Cuban Missle Crisis.

2. clintfsu813
      May 17th, 2010 | 4:46 pm

Honestly each and every Yankee game gets me tingling in my special places. The ones vs BOS, TAM, and NYM have that extra sensation. I picked “Very.”

3. May 17th, 2010 | 5:52 pm

Have to confess, I’m not as “jazzed” for these Sox games as much as I usually am…

I think it’s because it’s just a two game set (easy to lose, hard to win, most times you split), it’s May, and the fact that the Red Sox are struggling so much (so far). I’m interested, don’t get me wrong. But, it’s not like I have my juices flowing and I’m too pumped to sit still. (And, many times, that’s how I’ve been for these match-ups in the past.)

The Tampa series has been more up for this one…even ‘tho that one too is just two games in May…

May 17th, 2010 | 6:06 pm

MJ Recanati wrote:

Same here. Having said that, I’d be more jazzed about the series if it were Sept 3 game series, and the teams were closely fighting for a playoff spot.

May 17th, 2010 | 6:30 pm

Looking @ the lineup for tonight’s game, I’m even less jazzed…

6. Tresh Fan
      May 17th, 2010 | 11:13 pm

Thank God Papelbon’s in love with his fastball! :)

May 18th, 2010 | 12:58 am

Wow, just… wow. What a crazy game

8. G.I. Joey
      May 18th, 2010 | 9:11 am

@ MJ Recanati:
      I hope this one made up for all the Joba duds you had to sit through last season.