• Greg Golson Is Golden

Posted by on September 14th, 2010 · Comments (10)

Have to confess, up until that rocket throw, I was sweating bullets in the bottom of the tenth.

It had a real bad 2004 ALCS feel to it…until that crazy ending.

Does this mean all the Yankees fans will come out of the woodwork now?

Comments on Greg Golson Is Golden

1. September 15th, 2010 | 12:05 am

Seriously, traffic here between the Texas series and the game with Tampa on Monday has been 50% down of what’s close to normal. Fifty percent?! I can’t believe, when things in Yankeeland are sucky, hardly no one wants to talk about it. That’s disappointing.

2. JeremyM
      September 15th, 2010 | 12:35 am

I haven’t felt much like talking about it, but I’ve definitely been checking in and reading -not sure why others are not doing the same. Could it be because football has started?

3. Evan3457
      September 15th, 2010 | 1:53 am

Steve Lombardi wrote:

I’m still here, annoying as ever.

Ain’tchoo glad? :)

4. Evan3457
      September 15th, 2010 | 2:14 am

I am here less often because I’m back at work now that school has started.

September 15th, 2010 | 2:40 am

I think I’ve been commenting @ my normal rate :D

September 15th, 2010 | 2:41 am

And that was a pretty good throw by Golson, especially considering that it got Crawford.

7. Jim TreshFan
      September 15th, 2010 | 2:47 am

When Golson unleashed that throw I thought for damn sure that the ball would skip away from A-Rod, Crawford would come dancing home with the tying run, and the game would go to the 11th inning—where Gaudin or Mitre would lose it. Color me relieved.

8. Scout
      September 15th, 2010 | 6:54 am

And why, exactly, was Crawford running?

9. September 15th, 2010 | 7:11 am

Raf wrote:

I think I’ve been commenting @ my normal rate

Yup. Last few days, it’s been you, Evan, Jim, and Jeremy. With Ken, Jay and INAC here in there – sans maybe a pop in by some others.

But, we’re missing a lot of “regulars,” that’s for sure.

10. clintfsu813
      September 15th, 2010 | 8:15 am

To use a Steve metaphor…Its like when you’re Girlfriend is being kind of a bitch and you two argue all the time and shes not very much fun to look at…sometimes you need a break from her.