• Hip, Hip, Shut-Up

Posted by on May 27th, 2011 · Comments (8)

Have you seen this?

When did Laura Posada turn into the Latin Anna Benson?

Comments on Hip, Hip, Shut-Up

May 27th, 2011 | 11:09 am

“Watch my interview 10am today in Univision! We’ll discuss health and nutrition tips for the summer… and more
      2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone”

Did I miss something?

May 27th, 2011 | 11:15 am

At any rate, Mrs. Posada has accomplished much more than Mrs. Benson would even hope to accomplish

3. bags
      May 27th, 2011 | 11:44 am

why should she shut up, steve? she’s an attorney, was an actress and tv show presenter in pr when she was young, and seems to be an activist for family health. just because she’s married to an athlete doesn’t mean she should be silent. and it doesn’t seem like she’s using her husband as a stepping stone. she was famous in pr before they married.

4. May 27th, 2011 | 11:58 am

Maybe it’s just me? Personally, I would never take health and nutrition tips from someone with fake fun bags the size of watermelons.

But, that’s just the way I roll.

5. MJ Recanati
      May 27th, 2011 | 12:05 pm

Steve Lombardi wrote:

I’m not sure I see the connnection between one’s breast enlargement surgery and their qualifications (or lack thereof) to provide health and nutrition advice.

If she’s unqualified to give advice on health and nutrition, it’s got nothing to do with her bazooms.

May 27th, 2011 | 12:14 pm

Steve Lombardi wrote:

But, that’s just the way I roll.

Fake fun bags or not, she’s a certified personal trainer, so she may have a little idea as to the subject matter.

7. MJ Recanati
      May 27th, 2011 | 12:39 pm

Raf wrote:

she’s a certified personal trainer

I didn’t know she was a personal trainer. If that’s the case, she’s hardly the first personal trainer to get fake boobs.

8. LMJ229
      May 28th, 2011 | 1:09 am

bags wrote:

AMEN!

Steve, from a woman’s standpoint, I have to tell you that your insinuation is insulting. Why do you suggest she should shut up?