• Game 6 – Seven Up!

Posted by on October 27th, 2011 · Comments (11)

I can’t believe what I just saw.

Go crazy St. Louis, go crazy!

Tied at 7 and still batting in the 9th….

Wow!

Comments on Game 6 – Seven Up!

1. October 28th, 2011 | 12:05 am

Josh Hamilton, playing hurt, goes yard.
      He’s no A-Rod!

2. Jim TreshFan
      October 28th, 2011 | 12:45 am

That’s a wrap. I have St. Louis winning Game 7 in a blowout.

3. redbug
      October 28th, 2011 | 6:19 am

You have to wonder why Washington didn’t let Feldman hit so he could back to pitch the 11th.

Feliz is no Rivera. Not only did he blow the save, he looked scared to throw a strike, and kept wandering off the mound.

Agreed, the momentum went to St Louis when Texas couldn’t hold the lead – not once but twice in the last innings. Twice Texas was a strike away from winning the game.

4. October 28th, 2011 | 6:20 am

THAT was one of the WILDEST World Series games that I have ever seen. Good for basebal.

5. 77yankees
      October 28th, 2011 | 6:58 am

Nelson Cruz picked a hell of a time to go “Abreu” there at the wall.

Notice at the end of the game…..not an empty seat in the park at 11:40 local time in St. Louis.

6. JeremyM
      October 28th, 2011 | 7:55 am

@ redbug:
      Thought the same thing. Feliz was scared out of his mind. He really hasn’t been sharp all Series, but the Cards didn’t take advantage until last night. There’s only one Mo.

77yankees, what was Cruz doing there? My God. After everything he’s done this postseason, he might never live down that one. That ball should’ve been caught.

7. Jim TreshFan
      October 28th, 2011 | 9:02 am

Steve L. wrote:

It’s just a shame nearly no one got to see the end of it.

8. KPOcala
      October 28th, 2011 | 11:01 am

Great game, one of the best WS moments since some of the Yankees/Braves games.

Any comment on Reggie’s choice of timing about his old nemesis Billy Martin being a racist 30 years ago? I was a Reggie defender for years, but he really is a classless ‘hole……

9. KPOcala
      October 28th, 2011 | 11:04 am

PS, anyone that wants to make a case about “guts”/clutch should compare the clearly geeked Perez last night to Mo’…

10. 77yankees
      October 28th, 2011 | 4:35 pm

JeremyM wrote:

I just saw a replay of it again – brutal.

It’s not Bill Buckner, but…….

11. October 28th, 2011 | 4:43 pm

The Cruz play was bad.

What really got me was bringing in Oliver to close it out when they got the lead back. Darren Oliver, really? Wow.