• Cashman’s Pajama Pants

Posted by on February 2nd, 2012 · Comments (7)

No, it’s not the name of my rotisserie baseball team for 2012…

It’s just a story that the New York Yankees will have to deal with…or ignore…

At the least, it suggests that the buzz last summer was not someone blowing smoke.

Comments on Cashman’s Pajama Pants

1. February 2nd, 2012 | 10:24 am

Has anyone heard Cash singing:

Every little breeze seems to whisper “Louise.”

February 2nd, 2012 | 1:39 pm

“He sometimes took the on the alias [b]“Steve”[/b] to ward off any Yankee fans who recognized him.”

hee hee hee :D

“Finally, she showed me the orange toothbrush he kept in her bathroom.”

Holy cow, Cashman’s a closet Mets fan! :o

:P

I still stand by my comments in the other thread, given the less than savory characters that have been and are associated with the Yankees organization.

3. February 2nd, 2012 | 1:47 pm

Raf wrote:

Yeah, what are the odds!

4. satchel
      February 2nd, 2012 | 1:47 pm

Wow, it’s hard to imagine a story about Cashman that I could care less about than this.

Some guy’s marriage is on the rocks – he and his wife are living apart. He has a relationship with someone else. That relationship goes bad. What a story.

Wake me up when this is even remotely interesting, or relevant to baseball, or is in any way something I should give a rat’s hairy butt about.

5. February 2nd, 2012 | 2:03 pm

Only way it matters is if it becomes a distraction for the team. That, or, if it becomes an embarrassment for the franchise. If neither one of those things happen, then it really doesn’t matter.

Maybe, perhaps, it becomes a performance issue, if the thing gets into Cashman’s head where he can’t focus on his job? But, it doesn’t seem like it’s bothering him.

February 2nd, 2012 | 5:54 pm

Steve L. wrote:

Yeah, what are the odds!

Stranger things have happened :D

7. BOHAN
      February 2nd, 2012 | 6:32 pm

satchel wrote:

Yea def…. wake me up when pitchers and catchers report….
      I’m sure his wife is getting hers as well