• Hooters!

Posted by on March 13th, 2013 · Comments (10)

I’ll just hang up now and listen to your reaction…

Comments on Hooters!

1. EHawk
      March 13th, 2013 | 11:05 am

She can interfere with my balls anytime! Sorry I couldn’t resist. :)

2. March 13th, 2013 | 11:37 am

Seriously, if a team puts a Hooters girl on the field, in that outfit, they’re asking for it. And, I am surprised that Bud allows it. But, I guess money talks, etc.

3. Garcia
      March 13th, 2013 | 1:35 pm

Hooters is a family establishment. ;-)

4. March 13th, 2013 | 1:51 pm

@ Garcia –
      I know that they claim that…but, I wouldn’t take my kids, both under the age of 11, there. And, I wouldn’t want them seeing a Hooters girl at the ballpark either.

5. Garcia
      March 13th, 2013 | 2:43 pm

@Steve L. – Have you seen how some women go dressed to the ballpark? The hooters girls might even be overdressed compared to some of them.

I understand not wanting to take your kids to hooters, but the sight of seeing one at the ballpark should be the least of most parent’s worries. IMHO.

6. March 13th, 2013 | 3:48 pm

“Have you seen how some women go dressed to the ballpark?”

Fair point.

7. 77yankees
      March 13th, 2013 | 5:34 pm

Steve even left out the obligatory A-Rod punch line here….shame on you, Steve. :-P

What they should worry about are the frat boys and pervs buying tickets in that vicinity to harass, ogle and take cell phone pics of her.

March 13th, 2013 | 6:04 pm

77yankees wrote:

Or random fans

9. 77yankees
      March 13th, 2013 | 7:14 pm

Raf wrote:

Or random fans

LOL, I want to see someone try that with Wonder Woman Marakovits. She’d probably put the guy in an MMA-type submission hold.

10. March 14th, 2013 | 3:25 am

77yankees wrote:

Steve even left out the obligatory A-Rod punch line here….shame on you, Steve

Hey, it was a ballgirl from Hooters and not a ball boy from Pieces…