• Happy Holidays!

Posted by on December 22nd, 2013 · Comments (9)

Barring any breaking and hot baseball-related news, I do not expect to be posting many entries to WasWatching.com over the next four days. Therefore, I wanted to take this time now to wish all the readers of this blog a safe and happy holiday season.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday observance.

Look for more stuff here starting next week!

Comments on Happy Holidays!

1. December 23rd, 2013 | 12:13 am

Same to you Steve and all the Was Watching regulars.

2. redbug
      December 23rd, 2013 | 7:17 am

My best wishes for a wonderful holiday season to you, Steve, your family, and all here.

Thanks for all the work you do on this blog, Steve!

3. #15
      December 23rd, 2013 | 11:20 am

Season Greetings to everyone here.

Special thanks to Steve for keeping this rolling.

4. redbug
      December 23rd, 2013 | 6:12 pm

@ #15:As it sits today, IMHO,… Our favorite team should be more fun to watch in 2014 than they were in 2013.

I agree…except for the pitching.

5. Greg H.
      December 23rd, 2013 | 7:07 pm

Happy Holidays everyone.

@ redbug:
      I think the pitching also will be ok to watch. I hope that Pineda is healthy, I’m interested to see what he can do, and also how Phelps does vs last year. Same with Banuelos and a few others, none of which are named Hughes or Chamberlain.

6. #15
      December 23rd, 2013 | 7:53 pm

@ Greg H.:
      I think Nova will be fine and I hope to get a read on Pineda from some org guys in Jan. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, he was wheeling and dealing by mid-season last year… The Yankees just wanted to be extra careful with him. Still, Tanaka could make for a nice Christmas gift. I’m also not writing off Phelps. He was a much better pitcher than Hughes last year.

7. Sweet Lou
      December 23rd, 2013 | 8:43 pm

#15 wrote:

Season Greetings to everyone here.
      Special thanks to Steve for keeping this rolling.

8. McMillan
      December 23rd, 2013 | 9:25 pm

redbug wrote:

I agree…except for the pitching.

What pitching? Happy Holidays.

9. December 26th, 2013 | 10:47 am

Thanks for the kind words all! And, I hope everyone had a good holiday.

I’m still somewhat busy with other things these days. But, the blog is here for you. And, I will be posting when there’s something to say :-)