• Happy Holidays!

Posted by on December 23rd, 2016 · Comments (12)

I wanted to take a moment now to wish all the readers of this blog a safe and happy holiday season.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday observance. And, best wishes for the New Year!

Comments on Happy Holidays!

1. KPOcala
      December 24th, 2016 | 3:46 am

Merry Christmas Steve, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous year to come! And thanks for the years of your blogs, I think that we all appreciate your well-thought writings, and research.

2. December 24th, 2016 | 2:48 pm

Thank you Steve for keeping the blog going, and being such a straight shooter.

Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year to Steve and all the site visitors.

One final note, I don’t know if any of you read the NY Post today, Mel Stottlemyre is back in the hospital fighting for his life, his son Todd is calling for prayer warriors, so please keep him in your thoughts. Mel Stottlemyre and Roy White were two of the most decent human beings on the Yankees of my youth, always treated fans with respect, always gave everything they had.

3. Evan3457
      December 25th, 2016 | 5:01 pm

Merry Christmas, to those who observe.
      Happy Hannukah, to those who observe.

And a Happy New Year to all.

4. December 27th, 2016 | 10:13 am

Thanks all.

Actually, the last 4 months have probably been the worst of my life. (Got laid off from my job 6 months ago.) But, I continue to try and focus on the blessings – as I know people are dealing with bigger problems.

And, for sure, I am looking forward to this year being over and hopefully better things in 2017! (And, soon, please! LOL)

5. Evan3457
      December 27th, 2016 | 6:09 pm

Steve L. wrote:

Thanks all.

I’m sorry to hear of your troubles, Steve.
      May 2017 bring a reversal of fortune for you and yours.

6. Evan3457
      December 27th, 2016 | 11:49 pm

For Steve; hope it brings a smile, at least:

7. December 30th, 2016 | 1:19 pm

Thanks Evan!

January 6th, 2017 | 7:56 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Steve, here’s to a great 2017!

Same sentiment to my WW friends!

9. redbug
      January 7th, 2017 | 8:08 am

Steve and all regulars, I’ve been out of commission since mid-December (broken hip requiring surgery, in-patient physical therapy, etc). I tried to post my thanks to Steve for for maintaining the best Yankees insights and wishing Steve and all a happy holiday period as well as a happy and healthy new year but for some reason I couldn’t. I’m home now and beginning out-patient therapy).

Steve, I’m sorry your former employer was stupid enough to lay you off. My very best wishes to you for finding a new and better employer.

10. January 8th, 2017 | 7:43 pm

Thanks for the well wishes. Actually had a big interview for a job I really want last week. I hope something positive comes out of it. But, I’ve had a few of those in the past too that ended up with nada.

Redbug – so, so, sorry to hear your news. I hope you are feeling better soon and this is all behind you, just a memory.

11. redbug
      January 10th, 2017 | 9:24 am

Thanks for the good wishes, Steve. It’s a 6 month recovery period, but at least spring training is around the corner.

12. January 12th, 2017 | 10:29 am

I hope it all goes well for you!!