• Tyler Wade

Posted by on March 7th, 2018 · Comments (9)

He would be my pick to start at second this year. He’s looked OUTSTANDING this spring. And, don’t lose sight of the fact that he had a .380 OBA in Triple-A last year.

Comments on Tyler Wade

1. 77yankees
      March 7th, 2018 | 8:38 pm

Works for me. He’s got the eye to work the count, has a bit of pop from the left side, plus adds speed.

On the subject of speed, saw this on MLB.com the other day. Yanks tied for second??? And since they don’t list him I presume it doesn’t include Wade.

2. clintfsu813
      March 8th, 2018 | 10:20 am

As of right now, I kind of see Drury starting at 2B with Andujar at third. Now of course that’s assuming Andujar continues to hit.

3. Evan3457
      March 10th, 2018 | 9:51 pm

clintfsu813 wrote:

I think Wade and Drury, with both Andujar and Torres coming up after certain periods of time have elapsed…a couple of weeks for Andujar, and confirmation of no Super Two status for Torres.

4. Greg H.
      March 11th, 2018 | 12:53 am

Nice to have 4 quality players competing for the 2 last starting roles, with the rotation set and depth just about everywhere. Oh, and a freak of a pen. Pumped for this season.

5. Greg H.
      March 11th, 2018 | 12:57 am

It’s ridiculous if you think about the lineup. Offense at every position.

6. Evan3457
      March 11th, 2018 | 6:19 pm

I think we should temper expectation.
      This team still has missing parts, and the plexiglass principle is in effect.
      I think that if the Red Sox starting pitching holds up this year, they remain the favorites for the division title.

7. Greg H.
      March 11th, 2018 | 9:32 pm

My expectations are is tempered as they can be, given that the good guys are fielding the best team in a long time. The Red Sox added JD Martinez the Yankees added Giancarlo Stanton. Should be an fun race for the division.

8. clintfsu813
      March 12th, 2018 | 2:15 pm

Well this is obviously moot with the signing of Walker today.

March 13th, 2018 | 9:26 am

Now, you don’t have to worry about the last two spots in the batting order. 😀